From Mulle development
Welcome to Eistec's Mulle support forum.
This page is constantly evolving to bring the latest information to users of the Mulle platform. Due to misuse of this wiki, Eistec has decided to only allow registered users to modify this pages.
Getting started with Mulle development
- Mulle site at Luleå University of Technology
- Instructions on how to Get username for write access to this wiki
- Instructions on how to download a new firmware into a Mulle
- For Mulle developers
- Useful links, with application notes, tutorials, and other instructions. please, check these links before starting with development.
- Working with the Mulle expansion board
- Working with the Mulle hardware
- Working with the Mulle software
- Tutorials showing how to use the existing demo applications on the Bluetooth Mulles
- Emulating the Mulle on a host computer
- Working with the Mulle software using GNU gcc
- Using TinyOS on the Mulle platform
- Using Contiki on the Mulle v6.2 platform
- Using 6LoWPAN on uClinux
- Using SVN when developing applications
- Using the new M16C65 MCU on Mulle v6.2 and v3.2
- Various Software howtos, e.g. using the ADC, low-power modes, etc, ...
- Working with the Mulle Public Server
- Working with the C-based eisserver
- Using OLPv2 for transmitting sensor data over TCP/IP.
- Using Bluetooth on Ubuntu
- Using the Serial Port profile (SPP) software on the Mulle
- Complete installation instructions for Bluetooth Mulles, OLPv2 server, DHCP etc
Getting started with this Wiki
Consult the User's Guide for information on using this wiki software.